Introduction



Hello person that is here and currently reading my blog right now (thank you for that by the way). This will be yet another attempt at making a blog. I have wrote about three blogs in the past; Typography (mandatory for a hellish class), a blog about things that I did that day when bored, and a self-improvement blog. THIS blog that you are reading right here will be about ANYTHING and will probably be EVERYTHING. So yeah, you guessed it - you stumbled across yet another RANDOM BLOG!

But before you decide to go, let me go a bit further in detail with what I COULD be writing about or at least HOW I am going to decide what to write about. I decided to make this blog one day because like most bloggers, we have something that we need and MUST say. The topics that I am going to cover is the problems that I have encountered during that day and while I am figuring out the solution to the problem, I will be doing the hard work for you by finding the solution for you.

So, we have figured out the thought process but what examples can I possibly give to make you interested? Well, for starters...I will tell you my interests (you can also always look at the 'about me' to get a juicer description). I tend to enjoy the darker things in life. Whether you are to call me 'Satanic', 'Emo', 'Gothic', 'Wannabe', etc. - love me, hate me, but by reading this blog you will find out what ME is and find out what I find to be dark. 

Before you read any of my other posts, let me warn you that you probably won't like all that you hear. In fact, you might not like ANY of it. If that is the case, then I encourage you to move the cursor of your mouse to the 'Google/Bing/etc' search bar right on top of your browser there and then search for another site. OR you can entertain both ME and you in flaming and show everyone what a big strong person you are under that mask of anonymity. It's great to be able to have that kind of power now isn't it? 

Well...actually, if you want to flame then do it. Chances are that I may disagree with your point of view, but at least we were both able to say what we want right? Just like you are able to say what you want, I will be able to say what I want. But let this be like a second 'home' for you and know that whatever you do have to say that at least I will listen.

Thank you for reading this post and hopefully, the posts following this. I hope to see you all soon and goodnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Fascination For The Dark Design by Insight © 2009